Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing #12

I hadn't fully realized the value of commenting until reading the information for Thing 12. I think it is critical to only make relevant and meaningful comments on topics that are important to you or your family or society. Realizing how powerful words can be and being respectful of differing opinions is important when writing comments.

It was fun to go through some of the other blogs to find ones to comment on. I felt reassured that the experiences people were having with the program were comparable to my own.

3 comments:

  1. I know I look to you to interpret these things for me in the math world. So I appreciate you being part of my community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you about the importance of being thoughtful in your blogging comments. It is easy to be glib in your answers and not explain your thoughts completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point about being thoughtful in comments. It amazes me when i'm online reading comments and seeing how rude some people can be

    ReplyDelete