Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #9

I found the search tools easy to use and straightforward. I looked at Google, Blogline, Edublog, school library, syndic8 and atomic learning. Google blog search on Spring Branch ISD brought up the Straight talk site which had an interesting blog from students on what makes a class good. Atomic learning had a lot on how to use feeds. Blogline's found the Math Dude with algebra videos that could be incorporated into the classroom. Sindic8 came up with an odd blog on puzzles and jokes and riddles appropriate for the math classroom when I searched under the title of Algebra. I would probably stick with Google just for convenience but the others all seemed comparable as well. I couldn't discern an advantage or disadvantage with any of the sites based on my limited usage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment