Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #19

I really enjoyed looking through some of the Web 2.o Awards list sites. I eventually played around with .docstoc from the Education list. I chose this as Algebra was listed as a subtopic and I was hoping to find some new things I could use with my class. I am a new teacher and still building up my repertoire of material to use in class. The students are engaged more when the format is varied. There were a lot of good documents. However, it would take awhile to go through and use them. The titles and tags were helpful for this. I did print out a couple to use this year and will probably go back to the site as an alternate source of new material. It is great that in a lot of the worksheets the problems are worked out. There were also powerpoint presentations included.

My son and I also played with the sample spanish lesson one the Mango language site.

No comments:

Post a Comment